The CDC now considers worship as an essential part of life. Gathering for worship is at the heart of what it means to be a community of faith. Of course, the safety and health of our community is a priority. The following information is how we are helping prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Join Us for Worship at 8:30 or 10:15 a.m.
Out of an abundance of caution we ask you NOT to arrive any sooner than 5 minutes prior to the service you choose. We will have our normal 8:30/ 10:15 am services.
- If you’re not feeling well or running a fever of 100.3—please stay home
- If you feel vulnerable or unsure about attending—please take your time in regard to returning to a service at Red Brush
- There will be a table in the foyer w/Face Masks if you prefer one
Children and Youth
- The water fountain will NOT be available
- There will be NO seating available in the Family Life Center
- Every other pew will be marked “off limits”
- Pre-packaged communion is available
- Offering can be deposited in special offering buckets placed by the exit doors
- Please take your “used” communion cups with you and discard them in the trash cans provided
- Pre-packaged refreshments are available to take as you go.
Please refrain from lingering inside the building. We encourage you to take your snacks outside to enjoy under the portico
Health and Safety
- There will be designated “entrance” doors to Red Brush w/ signage and stanchions
- There will be “designated “exit” doors at Red Brush w/signage and stanchions
- All internal doors will be propped open, except bathrooms
- There will be hand sanitizer in various stations around the church building
- The auditorium and bathrooms will be disinfected after each service
- Church services will dismiss into the Family Life Center and then into the exit section of the foyer
- We ask that you refrain from congregating in the Foyer or Family Life Center
- Ushers will be available to help you find a seat